In this paper, economic systems of India and Andhra Pradesh are given as syllabus. First of all, one has to study the outline and features of both of these aspects.
Major events that took place before and after amendments, pertaining to the topics mentioned in the syllabus have to be studied.
It is better to study as application oriented and to develop complete awareness on the topic rather than studying in the point of questions and answers.
Financial planning in India and economic system of India:
* In the first unit, topics related to planning, financial goals and amendments have been included. For this, candidates have to focus on:
* Bombay Plan, Gandhian Plan and People’s plan
* Financial planning since 1951, their goals, ways followed to reach them, reasons to witness failure.
* Government investments on these plans—functioning between different fields.
* Implementation of financial amendments, (from the time of 8th planning time), and changes in government and private investments, methods; industrial, agricultural, tax systems, gross capital market, banking, insurance.
* For second unit….. RBI money regulation act, goals, government taxes-income; and related information.
* Money regulation, growth of different industrial products, production in international market- income.
* Agricultural plan announced in India in the year 2000. Problems arising in reaching that goal (contract farming, regulations on agricultural product movement), details of growth which has recorded due to implementation of this plan.
* Geographical dimensions, natural resources, population, growth trends, division of population bases on niche, free trade policy, and important aspects related to impact of British rule, and its statistics.
* Percentage of population depending on agricultural, industrial, services field; division of population based on 0-4, 4-16, 16-60 and above 60 years age; future changes related to them, their impact on nation’s economic system.
* Main aspects are banking, taxes and inflation.
* Changes seen before and after 1969 in the field of banking.
* Evolutionary and characteristic implementations taken by RBI for reputation management. Obstacles to the reputation created by commercial banks.
* Method of using tools to prevent inflation, tax income and non tax income as a part of domestic budget resources, commercial income and income through governance.
* For fifth unit, features of nations that have slower growth rates; difference between economic growth and economic development and the method of calculating them.
* Main points in the theories of Harad Domar, Robinson, Feghrani, Coldar, Hicks and Hanson, Lebansteen, as a part of growth strategies.
* Laspain, Pashe, Bowli, Fisher, Marshall Edjworth index numbers calculation formulas.
Contemporary problems and consequences in rural society, giving preference to Andhra Pradesh
* GNP, GDP, NNP, NDP, NNP at factor cost, income that can be spent, per capita income concepts in National Income topic have to be studied.
* Important points about changes seen in different fields, human resource index, poverty index, sex based developmental index, sex based empowerment index and position of India in these aspects.
* Compare different indicators of human resource indexes district wise in Andhra Pradesh. Income in the recent four decades, increase in employment rate and growth of agricultural field and growth that has been recorded as a result of these aspects.
* In the second unit, method of implementation of plans in Andhra Pradesh, real expenditures, allocation of funds in different fields and their importance have to be learnt.
* Way of gathering government resources for the implementation of plans; success of tenth five year plans; goals of eleventh five year plans have to be studied.
* Growth recorded in the state in the planning era.
* In the third unit, statistics related to land allocations, forests and agriculture.
* Statistics related to land regulations, forests and water supply for agriculture.
* Changes in types of crops, reputational bases constitutional and non constitutional, pertaining to agricultural field has also to be studied.
* Increase in the role of commercial banks in constitutional reputation, and thereby weakening of cooperative system, subsidies given in the agricultural field since few years, have to focused.
* In the fourth unit, factories, small and medium scaled industries and their necessity, their problems; basic points of cooperative system and reasons for their decline.
* Condition of agricultural products after formation of the state; comparing other states, productivity is low in Andhra Pradesh. Analysis of this issue, crop wise should be learnt.
* It is necessary to have command on topics like support, gathering and prices.
* Public distribution system goals, limits on the income pertaining to ration cards; targeted public distribution and remodeled public distribution system have to be studied.
* One has to study touristic, transport fields and changes in biological and technological sciences.
* Indian Economy- Misra and Puri
* Indian Economy – Agarwal
* Andhra Pradesh Economic System- Telugu Akademi
* Indian Economic System- Telugu Akademi
* Indian & A.P. Economic Surveys