Sunday, May 27, 2012

APPSC 2012 Group - I preliminary Exam Cut off marks Analysis



Andhra pradesh public service commission (APPSC) conducted Group-1 preliminary examination on 27/05/2012. Total 1,73,265 candidates attend for this exam. 72.50% attend the preliminary exam.
 
This is only a screening test which means these marks are considered only to select candidates to main exam in the ratio of 1:50. As there is 312 posts,  generally 15,600 aspirants are going to permitted to take main exam. There is no reservation or quota in selecting candidates for main exam from preliminary examination.

As per the experts opinion question Paper is relatively easy or average.


The cutoff marks estimation vary from expert to expert.
 
Generally it is expected to between 90 to 95 marks.

Those candidates who got more than 95 (+/- 5)  marks they may Start preparation for Group-I main exams.

11 comments:

  1. i got 101 marks
    can i expect mains

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I got 91 marks according to the key published in Eenadu, 88 according to Sree Media Communications, 88 according to some other internet sources. I checked myself every single question in GOOGLE and answered them, I still got 88. Is that enough for a cut off mark?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, my score is coming up to 86 on 150. What are the chances of clearing the prelims?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guys,
    I scored 101 / 145. Is there any negative marking? Didnot consider incorrect questions. Probably it may go up to 104/145. PLease suggest

    ReplyDelete
  5. i got 91 marks
    any chances of clearing the prelims?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i got 91/147 as per eenadu and 93/147 as per internet key
    i hope i will qualify for mains.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i got 85 marks in general studies and 95 marks in computer literacy in board of intermediate jr.assts exam.

    this is good or bad score?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Pavan I too got approxmatley your score....Is it enough to crack the job

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got 88 in gs 111 in computer total 199 in apspsc intermediate board .What are my chances?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am getting 210 (BC-A) marks in APPSC Board of Intermediate Exam, what are the chances to get the job

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will get the job for sure...According to my guess..Congrats :):)

      Delete